I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – health was my first red pill.
I saw how the health “experts” lied about pretty much everything. And no, it’s not a conspiracy to keep you unhealthy. Rather, follow the money trail.
I’m not about to write the same article twice. If you want to read why, read this article about health.
I’ve known quite a few people who supposedly do health for a living who look like complete shit. Because they follow their own bullshit and probably even believe it.
So rather, I made a list of do’s:
- Throw out any seed oil in your house
- Replace your seed oils with olive oil, butter, ghee, or coconut oil
- Enjoy some sunlight without sunscreen and wear as little as possible. Note that you’ll have to learn your limits, depending on your skin type
- Eat the flesh of dead animals, especially beef and seafood
- Learn to hunt and fish
- If you can stomach it (no pun intended), eat organ meats
- Eat eggs, including the yolks
- If anyone tells you that egg yolks are bad for you, punch them in the face
- Find an exercise routine you enjoy
- Get rid of shitty friends
- Spend more time with your good quality friends
- Learn to play a musical instrument. This will significantly cut down your chances of getting a degenerative brain disease
- Learn to draw. This will also significantly cut down your chances of getting a degenerative brain disease
- Have more sex
- Learn to enjoy cooking
- Cut sugar down to as far as you possibly can
- Throw out any plastic food containers you have and replace them all with glass
- Throw out any of that non-stick pan bullshit and replace it with glass, ceramic, or cast iron
- Fry less, grill more
- Invite that cute girl (or cute guy if you’re a chick) over for a BBQ
- Learn to give massages and regularly get massages
- Be grateful of what you have
- Be grateful of the parts of you that still work well
- Pray or meditate (or both) daily
- Go to an art museum
- Spend more time in nature
- Drink your coffee black
- Eat yogurt (real yogurt, not the low fat bullshit)
- Eat either sauerkraut or kimchee
This Post Has 2 Comments
This article right here. Soooooo many people would be much happier and healthier of they just learned these bullet points. Excellent article
Thank you Mike.