Things happen. You’ll find that in your life, wads of cash just end up in your hands.
Hasn’t happened to you yet? Well, why? Are you not giving yourself opportunities for it to happen?
For those who are giving themselves opportunities for it to happen, when it happens – you can splurge it. Or, you can invest it.
Or, there’s a third option – invest in self-improvement.
- Buy 3 to 6 months with a personal trainer. Pre-pay it
- Buy 12 months of boxing or Jiu-Jitsu
- Find an old man or woman artist who really knows his or her shit. Ask them how much for personal training. Pay for how long you can afford
- Buy a piano
- Buy a piano. Yeah, I said it twice because the piano is the most important musical instrument on the planet
- Buy some art supplies and teach yourself how to do art on your own
- Buy that other instrument you always wanted – a saxophone? A guitar? A ukulele? I don’t care. Buy it then learn how to play it.
- Find a foreign language teacher and get personal training for 6 months. With one-on-one training, you’ll pick up enough to get around
- Take the old shotgun out to the range. Find someone who knows his shit. And pay him to hone your technique until you can hit 20 out of 25 clay pigeons.
- Go art shopping. Rather than just buying random shit, buy something that you think will go up in value. One of the members of Motley Crue does that and often doubles his money annually. Yes, I’m serious.
These are just ideas. You can tell my slant – art and body.
Maybe neither are your thing. That’s fine. But at least, I hopefully gave you some ideas.
Money spent on self-improvement is money well spent.
If you buy my short story book, I get an email that someone bought it. Yes, it’s only $9.99 and I don’t need the money but regardless, it really makes me happy.
This Post Has 2 Comments
Good article! I really enjoy it. Hopefully, you will post another soon.